Tango workshops this weekend

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 00:55:21 CDT

    Dear dancers,

    The Argentine tango pros Leandro and Andrea will be in town this weekend
    Oct 27-28.

    We know this is the comp. weekend, and we wouldn't have scheduled this on
    the same weekend, except that Leandro and Andrea had a sudden opening due
    to a cancellation.

    If any of you are interested in checking out this fantastic teaching
    couple, please see the schedule at

    http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/leandro.oct01.html

    Leandro and Andrea will perform exhibition dances at the Saturday night
    tango dance at Phillips Recreation Center, approximately 10pm.

    Joe