Got some partners for comp, but options for me still open

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:14:21 CDT

    Regina, an African-American who was about my same height, wanted to dance
    with me at the Dancing Illini competition. She comes from Bloomington and
    is quite a good follower. We practiced at the Tonic, and despite the loud
    salsa music, we were able to do salsa, American cha-cha, American
    reverse-role cha-cha, American rumba, American samba, and basic East-Coast
    swing. We actually met
    through a personal ad at www.ballroomdancers.com.

    There is some probability that my friends Jennifer Buhrow, Natalie Hoyle,
    and maybe Erin Pratscher will dance with me in the competition.

    But despite that, my options are still open so if you want to partner-up
    with me for this comp, go ahead.