CHICAGO CLASSIC 2001 CANCELLED

From: beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 15:06:19 CDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:36:33 GMT
    From: Yvonne Antonacci <y.antonacci@worldnet.att.net>
    Newsgroups: rec.arts.dance
    Subject: CHICAGO CLASSIC 2001 CANCELLED

    Due to the unimaginable events that occurred the morning of September
    11th, the Chicago Rebels Swing Dance Club has CANCELLED the Chicago
    Classic for this upcoming weekend.

    We would like to extend our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the
    victims, their families and everyone who has been impacted by these
    horrific events.

    Important Notice: All tickets will be refunded. Fairmont Hotel must be
    contacted today...they have a 72 hour cancellation policy. Please do not
    call us...our phones are ringing out of control. Contact us via e-mail.

    God Bless America!
    Yvonne Antonacci