live ballroom music in Bloomington this week

From: Jim Phillips (jim@KS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:04:57 CDT

FYI. -Jim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:08:18 -0500
From: Kim Stevens <kim55dgj@dstream.net>
To: jcphill@uiuc.edu
Subject: Question about your website, Dancing Illini

Dear Jim,
We are a musical duo, well acquainted with ballroom dancers throughout the United States. We just finished playing our first exhibition dance, in the Quad City area of Iowa/Illinois. We are about to play for one week, at the Jumer's Chateau Hotel, in Bloomington, Illinois, and we are trying to contact all the ballroom dancers, in the area, to let them know that we invite them to come and dance, there at Jumer's, next week. I was scouting your website, wondering if there is a place to post this invitation. Here is the information -
THE JONES
performing Sept 4 - Sept 8 (Tues through Sat) at
Jumer's Chateau Hotel
1601 Jumer's Drive
Bloomington, IL
309-662-2020
Tues - Thurs, 6 - 10:30
Fri 6 - 11
Sat 6 - 11:30

Let us know, if your website posts any and all information about where ballroom dancers can dance. We would love to see dancers there, and we cater to their dancing styles.
Sincerely,
Janet & Scott
THE JONES