Quad Day - Dancing Illini

From: Ron Carbonari (rcarbona@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 15:58:54 CDT

To all Dancing Illini participants,

*
* This email is particularly addressed to those individuals
* who have participated in Dancing Illini, but have never
* help in promoting the club.
*

  I hope you all have had a wonderful vacation and a wonderful time last
semester with Dancing Illini.

  As you all are aware, the new semester is upon us. And now is a great
time to advertise for next semester events, such as posters and Quad day.
Last year, there was only a few that volunteered, which made it difficult
for us who desire to see this club continue and be ran with excellence.

Thus, we can use your help for one or two hours.

Task:
      Quad day - Need people at the booth between 10 - 3pm
      Posters - (Prior to quad day, & after quad for the first two weeks)
      Chalk the sidewalks ( First week of school - after quad day)

If you are interested in helping or have suggest please reply to:

    Dancing Officiers
dancing+officiers@uiuc.edu

        or

   Tanja Hodges
 incognita1@hotmail.com

Thank you and I hope to see you all in the coming classes,
  Ron