Jim's Birthday Party

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:17:27 CDT

Hello dancers,

Jim's birthday is this Sunday, July 22. We are going to celebrate at
the Rose Bowl on Sunday evening at 8:30. Crissy Corson and Dusty
Trails usually play on Sunday nights; I hope this week isn't an
exception. I heard a rumor that they have changed their format a bit,
but I'm sure they will play some music we can dance to. If not, we can
drink lots of beers.

You are all invited. Come out an wish Jim Phillips a happy birthday!

Lisa Hoppe

PS - The Rose Bowl is in downtown Urbana on Race Street across from the
Courier Cafe. Email me back if you have any questions.