Up: Tcl Text Commands
Controls the connection to a remote simulation.
- connect host port: connect to an MD simulation running on
the machine named host and listening on port port. This
command will fail if a previously-established connection has not yet
- detach: Disconnect from the simulation; the simulation will
continue to run.
- kill: Disconnect from the simulation and also cause it to halt.
- pause: Pause the remote simulation.
- transfer rate: Set the rate at which new coordinates are
sent by the remote simulation to VMD to the specified value.
- keep rate: Set the keep rate, i.e. the frequency at which
VMD saves simulation frames, to the specified value.