Re: Problem with titration curve with cphanalyze script CYS and LYS (Constant pH Molecular Dynamics )

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2021 - 12:28:39 CST

Hi Ingrid,

This error is new to me - I'm guessing it has to do with the new dict
behavior in python 3 - - could you check which subversion you are using by
typing "python - - version"? I did not test anything after 3.7

If you could also send me the files that raise error offline, I can
hopefully have a chance to track this down.

Cheers,
Brian