Re: Why simulation running on linux is damn slow??

From: Natalia Ostrowska (n.ostrowska_at_cent.uw.edu.pl)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2021 - 09:02:01 CST

Hi,
I have ran simulations of around this size on comparable setup and >20 days
is completely normal - use this time to do stuff that you will have to do
anyway, like writing analysis scripts etc. (applying for a grant at the
supercomputing center would be a good idea too :P)

Remember to download fragments of the trajectory every once in a while and
have a look at the system in vmd - so if something goes wrong you would
spot it as early as possible

Regards,
Natalia Ostrowska
Univeristy of Warsaw, Poland
Centre of New Technologies
Biomolecular Machines Laboratory

wt., 9 lis 2021 o 02:33 Amir Zeb <zebamir85_at_gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):