Re: QM/MM live solvent selection - segmentation fault (with ORCA)

From: Oleksii Zdorevskyi (zdorevskyi_at_bitp.kiev.ua)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2021 - 14:11:06 CDT

Dear all,

My apologies, during the setup I have by chance deleted the selection of
the H2O2 molecule from the QM atoms. This resulted in the absence of
non-solvent atoms in the QM region, and, consequently, NAMD was not able
to determine its center of mass, and dumped. The absence or NAMD and ORCA
errors deceived me into that the problem was in the large number of
solvent molecules for LSS. I apologize for such an obvious mistake.

Best regards,
Oleksii