Re: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2021 - 09:16:45 CDT

In your system, there is a bond between atom types CEL3 and CTL2. In the
force field parameter files you provided in the input script for NAMD,
no parameters are defined for that combination of atom types. NAMD thus
doesn't know how to compute forces for that pair of atoms, and bails. A
quick grep through CHARMM parameter files suggests that you are missing
toppar_all36_lipid_sphingo.str, which is where the parameters for
sphingolipids are defined.

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas