Re: question about In silico alchemy: tutorial for alchemical free-energy perturbation calculations with NAMD

From: M. A (matabay2010_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2021 - 09:44:14 CDT

Hi J茅r么me,

Thank you for your reply . I understood but unfortunately I can not pay
and I need help. I prepared the extrabond files separately, but now I don't
know how to write the script in the config file to use these extrabond
files one after the other. If you can help me it would be kind of you. my
config file is:
# MD SETUP
timestep 2.0
##numsteps 1