Re: Getting the z coordinate

From: Diship Srivastava (dishipsrivastava_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2021 - 12:10:56 CDT

Hi,
You can use the colvars module for this measurement. The required function
is distanceZ. For more information
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html*x1-60002.3__;Iw!!DZ3fjg!onu4K8K6kVG8Bxqux-PfbwcfZXA_kMrVqjXT4ySPxFBFKBMsF3zk7Lj9dUFCIr-dbQ$

--
Diship Srivastava