A postdoctoral position in Atlanta, GA, USA

From: Ivaylo Nikolaev Ivanov (iivanov_at_gsu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2021 - 20:40:56 CDT

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well!

I have an open postdoctoral position in my group. The project is in molecular modeling of protein-nucleic acid assemblies. Details regarding the position and how to apply are downloadable from my group website at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ivanovgroup.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/postdoctoral-position-2021.pdf__;!!DZ3fjg!oU-5pO9555aBy5BhJ6VrETRYBmRgyv9OpJunzIbRG39FF52PnG0gorZgJvq7b8HinQ$

Please share the information with suitable applicants or Ph.D. students nearing graduation. An ideal candidate will be someone with expertise in molecular dynamics, advanced simulation/analysis techniques and some experience with coding and scripting.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes,
Ivaylo

PS I am also looking for motivated Ph.D. students to join my group. Interested candidates are welcome to contact me directly by email and explore the GSU chemistry graduate program at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://chemistry.gsu.edu/graduate__;!!DZ3fjg!oU-5pO9555aBy5BhJ6VrETRYBmRgyv9OpJunzIbRG39FF52PnG0gorZgJvrtjNTyaw$ .

Dr. Ivaylo Ivanov
Professor, Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3965, Atlanta, Georgia 30302
Phone: (404) 413-5529