Re: Lipid into sphere

From: Ropon-Palacios G. (biodano.geo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2021 - 18:08:32 CDT

One last question dear Jeffrey , packmol can run in parallel?

Best,

Geo.

From: <owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu> on behalf of Jeffrey Potoff <jpotoff_at_wayne.edu>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 5:52 PM
To: "namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu" <namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE: namd-l: Lipid into sphere

If it were me, I would start here:

Update of the CHARMM All-Atom Additive Force Field for Lipids: Validation on Six Lipid Types

Jeffery B. Klauda, Richard M. Venable, J. Alfredo Freites, Joseph W. O’Connor, Douglas J. Tobias, Carlos Mondragon-Ramirez, Igor Vorobyov, Alexander D. MacKerell, and Richard W. Pastor

The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2010 114 (23), 7830-7843

DOI: 10.1021/jp101759q

---
Jeffrey Potoff
Interim Chair, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
College of Engineering
Wayne State University