Re: Add repulsive potential with dummy atom

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2021 - 16:52:13 CDT

Dear Geo,

That does seem to be a lot of molecules for use with Colvars. That would require defining 84 center-of-mass CVs, and then there would be 3486 pairwise interactions between those centers. I don’t personally have expertise with using Colvars, but this seems larger than what might be reasonable.

I’ll leave it to someone with Colvars expertise to further advise you.

Best regards,
Dave