Re: Small molecule simulation error NAMD

From: Chathuranga Siriwardhana (ccs0019_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2021 - 11:34:37 CST

Hi all,
Thank you so much for your responses for my issue. I was able to run the
simulation with lone pairs.
However when the psf file is generated using psfgen 2.0 it contains a bond
between the lone pair and the halogen. CgenFF does not contain bond
parameters for Halogen Lone pair. (May be I was doing something wrong since
I'm really new to this field)
I set up the simulation by generating psf files using both psfgen 1.6.4
(this version does not generate the bond between lone pair and the halogen
or the NUMLP section ) and psfgen 2.0 which generates the NUMLP section.
Then produced a combined psf file manually without halogen - lone pair bond
but with the NUMLP section.

Thanks again and I appreciate all of yours help through this mailing list

Chathuranga