Re: Implementing decaying potential (non-linear potential)

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2021 - 14:20:55 CST

Hi Nagendra, GridForces has the ability among others to apply a voltage
that depends on the position in space.

You'll need to create an OpenDX file for your potential for your decaying
voltage. One way that I used for this was a Python script that uses the
gridData module packaged with MDAnalysis. There are certainly other
solutions.

Giacomo