Re: FATAL ERROR: can't read "boxtype"

From: Bassam Haddad (bhaddad_at_pdx.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 22 2020 - 11:31:23 CST

Hi Seke,

You put a variable in your code `if { $boxtype == "hexa" } ` but you aren't
defining it anywhere. I am surprised it ran given that I cannot see where
you defined $a, $b, or $c. It shows however that $d is defined as zero, so
I am pretty sure you are not using hexagonal periodic boundaries but simply
orthorhombic. I would restart your simulation using a corrected
configuration file.

I'd just replace:
if { $boxtype == "hexa" }
with:
if {1}

or just add `set boxtype "hexa"` at the top of the file.

~ Bassam