Re: Cavernous Depressions in Water Box

From: Alex Balaeff (abalaeff_at_polarisqb.com)
Date: Sun Nov 22 2020 - 12:21:45 CST

Oscar:

There used to be an old bug in NAMD whereby an NPT simulation with
fixed atoms led to artifcats similar to those you described. Wonder if
that could be the case. If it is, my solution is to go with harmonic
restraints instead of outright fixing the atoms.

Best,

Alexander.

 -----
  Dr. Alexander Balaeff