Re: renumbering and rewriting a trajectory

From: René Hafner TUK (hamburge_at_physik.uni-kl.de)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2020 - 10:30:54 CDT

Hi Dimuthu,

Idk. Did you change the psf by coding or by hand? Then you might have
misaligned something.
The code should be:

Load your psf.

Then load dcd.

Apply your code below to renumber resids.

save psf via writepsf and an atomselection containing all of the atoms.

load just saved psf as molecule.

load dcd into newly loaded psf.

check the structure.

if it still does not work you can sent it to me then I can have a look.

Cheers

René

On 10/4/2020 5:12 AM, Kodituwakku,Dimuthu Nirmani wrote:
> Hello Hafner,
>
> Thank you for your reply. I wrote a renumbered psf and tried to load
> the psf along with the dcd file. I see dragged and incorrect bonds. Am
> I doing something wrong?
>
> Best,
> Dimuthu

Dipl.-Phys. René Hafner