QwikMD--ERROR) Unable to ascertain relative endianness of remote machine

From: 辛志宏 (xzhfood_at_njau.edu.cn)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2020 - 03:18:39 CDT

Dear all,
I run a MM simulation successfully by QWikmd, but I can not initiate an QM minization simulation when I setup the parameters and generate all the files (setup and run fold), there is an error:

ERROR) Unable to ascertain relative endianness of remote machine.

I make a new qmBaseDir to see if the issue can be fixed, but the error is still there

#qmBaseDir "[pwd]/qmmm_exec/QMMM-Min"

qmBaseDir "/dev/shm/NAMD_yzz"

How to fix the issue? Any suggestion will be much appreciate.

Zhihong Xin