Comparison of electric field between MD simulation and Experiments

From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 31 2020 - 11:47:55 CDT

Dear all,

I am studying the ion transport phenomenon through solid-state nanopores
using molecular Dynamics. The total length of the system is around 20-25 nm
and applied voltage in the range of 20V. In this case, the applied electric
field is higher than the experiments. Here how can I justify my simulations
with a higher electric field? And what is the maximum value of the electric
field, I can go.

Kindly help me in this regard.

With regards,
Manikandan D