Re: QMMM param issue

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 04 2020 - 11:25:27 CDT

Hi Francesco,
I'm glad to be of help, but without a minimal test case it is hard to help
you further.
Given that the issue is so inconsistent, you should provide a minimal set
of file that reproduce the issue, in the same NAMD version.
This would also help other who are trying to set up parameters for their
QM/MM simulations.
Best,
Marcelo