Re: QMMM param issue

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2020 - 16:16:42 CDT

Hi Marcelo
It is more than a puzzle for me.

I restarted from the folder where minimization, heating, and NVT had been
run for this system.

I checked that NVT could be started again.

Then, I built the files for qmmm (vmd ....prepare) into this folder with
just the files that had served for NVT.

Well, namd-01.conf (qmmm) gave the same error that I reported, while
nvt-01.conf (classical MD) could be run again without problems.

It is implied (but was also checked, and there are no voids in the .str)
that the angle at issue is correctly defined.

Yes, I had no problems with both MD and QMMM with other four very similar
system, where the small molecule differs for only a substituent at a ring.
Owing to that, I hope that I'll be able to think better tomorrow.

All the best
francesco