Re: FATAL ERROR: Error in QM-MM bond assignment (NAMD-ORCA)

From: M. A (matabay2010_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2020 - 17:17:37 CDT

Hi
As you mentioned I corrected occupancy and beta for QM and MM atoms, but
unfortunately I face this error yet.
Info: Using the following PDB file for QM parameters: qm-input.pdb
Info: Number of QM atoms (excluding Dummy atoms): 330
ERROR: Atoms 831 and 833 are assigned as QM atoms.
FATAL ERROR: Error in QM-MM bond assignment.
it will be kind of you if you help me to solve it.

Best Regards