Re: Doubt about ABF and PMF file generation

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2019 - 17:27:01 CST

Hi,

The PMF is significant. It is generated by solving a Poisson equation. It
is optimal in the sense that its numerical gradient is as close as possible
to the ABF gradients, given the boundary conditions. It's better than that
generated by the abf_integrate tool because the algorithm is deterministic,
and its convergence is much better behaved.

Jerome