Homologous structure as stating flexible fitting model

From: Zhang Yan (yanzhang_at_moon.ibp.ac.cn)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2019 - 01:10:55 CST

Hi all,
I want to perform flexible fitting using NAMD2, but my starting model is a homologous structure, which the sequence is not the same as my sample. Is it necessary to change the sequence to mine? If so, how can I change the homologous structure¡¯s sequence to mine sequence?
Their length is different, I don¡¯t how to change it to be the same. Any suggestions or help are appreciated.
Best
ÕÅÑÞ
Yan Zhang£¬
Associate Professor£¬