Re: OPC Water Model

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2019 - 09:06:32 CDT

Peter's advice is good.

The rigid water heuristics are fairly robust as long as you don't futz with
mass. If rigidBonds is water or all and waterModel is tip4, then any 4 atom
residue where the first atom is oxygen and the third and fourth atoms are
hydrogen (all based on mass cutoffs) will be rigid based on the bond
parameters. I'm not 100% what happens with the lonepair for amber inputs,
so of things look wonky go ahead ans send me inputs offline and I'll take a
look.

HTH,
BKR