RE: NAMD with infinite cutoffs?

From: Geist, Norman (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2019 - 23:58:49 CDT

Hey Joshua, exactly, the system should be periodic and with normal
cutoffs, there exist spots within the cell where two solutes don't
fully see each other.

Am Dienstag, den 04-06-2019 um 00:01 schrieb Vermaas, Joshua:

  Hi Norman,

Why not just make your cutoffs unimaginably large and run without
periodic boundary conditions? Is there some part of your system that
to be replicated to infinity.

-Josh