Re: PME with Implicit solvent - Reg

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2019 - 13:55:21 CDT

I would suggest reading the relevant portions of the user guide. There is
extensive description of the GB model implemented in NAMD. You might also
consider consulting the available literature.

NAMD is predominantly designed for all-atom explicit solvent simulations
and this is generally the gold standard for modeling solvation effects
(this is not to disparage the utility and accuracy of implicit models).