Re: How to extend an ABF simulation ?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2019 - 09:43:54 CDT

FYI in any of the most recent versions of NAMD you can also use "cv
configfile" and "cv load" in lieu of "colvarsConfig" and "colvarsInput".
The former are Tcl commands that can be executed any time before or after a
"run" command. If you are making changes to the configuration that will
invalidate the state file, the best approach would be:
cv configfile <old configuration>
cv load <last state file with old config>
cv configfile <new config, e.g. add new variables/biases>

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU