Re: Problem with namd 2.13 constant pH molecular dynamics, HSD residue.

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2019 - 08:33:04 CDT

That is weird - the newest version of the code and protein force field
should automatically alias HSD, HSE, and HSP as HIS. the change from older
versions is that the alias info is in the json file rather than being
hard-coded (which might explain the discrepancy).

Can you send me your json file offline? Alternatively, try re-downloading
the json files from the tutorial (in future releases these will just ship
with NAMD) and try again.

Cheers,
BKR