Re: Electrostatic interaction of 2 ions

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2019 - 10:07:36 CDT

1) do you have switching on? I'm not entirely sure what that does for
electrostatics with the settings you describe.
2) you might also try "fullDirect on"
3) the NAMD value for the Coulombic constant is 332.0636 kcal-A/mol-e^2
4) you don't really need to zero out VDW interactions, since each
interaction type is segregated (see ELECT rather than POTENTIAL)