RE: Umbrella sampling of a protein through a membrane

From: Villalain Boullon, Jose (jvillalain_at_umh.es)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2019 - 01:40:34 CDT

Dear Victor,

Thank you very much for your response. In principle I would like to use ABF. About the overlap between adjacent windows, does it means that I have to use overlapping windows ?. If the width of the window is 2 A, as I have read in other papers, which is then the overlap ?. Or it means that the overlap is 2 A, whatever the window range I use?.

Thanks a lot.
José