RE: Running MD simulation for two molecules

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2019 - 12:14:33 CDT

No. NAMD assumes you have a single psf/pdb pair that includes your whole system. Merging the systems together in VMD *should* be fairly easy to do. If the individual parts are simulatable, the "mergemols" command from topotools will do what needs to be done.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/topotools/

-Josh