Re: TeraChem

From: Gerard Rowe (GerardR_at_usca.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2019 - 13:19:39 CDT

I'd be very curious to see the results of this. The benchmarks on TeraChem's website seem to be comparing conventional B3LYP in GAMESS with their GPU implementation. Modern DFT codes also include some flavor of the RI approximation (in Orca, RIJCOSX for B3LYP), which can result in speedups on the order of what they're reporting. What would be astonishing is if those effects can be combined.

-Gerard