Re: how to translate a protein without unfolding

From: Karteek Bejagam (karteek4_at_vt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2019 - 00:46:45 CDT

Hello,

You can use RMSD as a constraint on each protein and use distance as a
reaction coordinate to determine the free energy. RMSD of folded structure
would be smaller than the unfolded one with respect to folded structure.
For the reference structure in colvars, you should consider folded
structure.

Karteek