Re: how to make a .Dx file trajectory to showing the Electrostatic Maps or ion concentration video?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2019 - 08:10:44 CDT

Hi Jiali, pmepot (and the volmap command, which computes density maps) have
flags to select single frames or a range of frames, thus generating
multiple maps instead of a single one containing the average of the whole
trajectory.

You can then load each DX map in memory on its own, preferably with a
script if you have many.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin