Re: Constant Force Pull

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2018 - 09:39:28 CST

Please keep the conversation on-list.

There are several possible ways to go about this. One way is to fix some
atoms, I suppose, but better use NAMD "constraints", which are actually
restraints. A misnomer that I hope will be corrected eventually.

Another way is to use the Colvars Module to apply a force on an internal
coordinate of the protein-ligand system.

Jerome