Re: ERROR TOLERANCE

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2018 - 13:51:42 CST

Please look at the lines before and after that one, and take a look at the
following section:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/ug/node27.html#SECTION00086100000000000000

That line is OK only if the constraint error tolerance is appropriate for
your system. It is always a good idea to be aware of the parameters that
you put in, especially those that are not default.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU