Standard density -reg

From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2018 - 02:07:44 CDT

Dear all,

         I solvated silicon nitride nanopore and ran NPT simulation for 1
ns. I measured the density of the system, it shows as 1.9g/cm^3. It has to
give standard density of 1g/cm^3. What is the reason for deviating from
standard density? If I am measuring water density (mass of water /(volume
of the system -volume of silicon nitride)), then it gives 1 g/cm^3. Can I
take this system reaches standard density or not? If not then what can I do
get standard density.

MANIKANDAN D