Re: ABF Window Boundaries

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2018 - 02:59:37 CDT

Hi Kelly,

First I would check the log file to see if your restraint parameters are
understood exactly the way you mean them by the Colvars module. Do you see
the diffusion out of the boundaries happen both in the colvars trajectory
and in the molecular trajectory as visualized in VMD? If there is an
inconsistency there, it could indicate a difference between how the value f
the variable is calculated and how you mean it.

Jerome