Re: Bad structure after converting the coarse grained last frame to all-atom

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2018 - 15:58:31 CDT

Can you please clarify the precise command that you used to reverse coarse
grain the molecule? Did you have the do_rotations argument set? What does
your system contain?
Also, what CG model are you using? I would hope a recent martini version
and not the old RBCG model from 2007, unless you're trying to precisely
reproduce one of those old papers...
Best,
Peter