Re: vmd-l: Re: Strange Bond Behavior Question

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2018 - 21:27:04 CDT

Thanks for the information! Mike, would not using the extended PDB format effect my simulation results in any way, or is that just a VMD visualization issue and not a simulation issue?

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602