Re: scriptedColvarForces doesn't work in recent NAMD builds

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2018 - 08:14:26 CDT

Thanks, Giacomo! My only reason to prefer the old way
(lowerWallConstant/upperWallConstant in the colvar definition) is that
including a harmonicWalls means that I have to specify the same
lowerBoundary and upperBoundary twice, which gives me two things to
change when I change the boundaries. Could the lowerBoundary and
upperBoundary of harmonicWalls default to the corresponding value of
their colvar?

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us