Re: Re: Bad global bond count! (48842 vs 48843)

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2018 - 12:50:45 CDT

Can you describe the procedure for adding extrabonds with VMD? This is not
a feature I'm familiar with.

The indices for extrabonds are indeed "off by one" compared to the PDB
because NAMD internally starts 0 rather than 1 during indexing (and ignores
PDB numbering entirely).

I don't think VMD will show extrabonds either, since these are not in the
PSF and the program thus has no knowledge of them.