Re: colvars: How to implement a collective variable of vector type?

From: yjcoshc (yjcoshc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2018 - 02:32:56 CDT

Thanks for your suggestion! The expression is rather complex so I may
consider C++ or tcl through scriptedFunction. I notice the
scriptedFunctionType can be set to vector. The documentation says it
should be passed as space-separated lists. Should the
calc_<scriptedFunction> return a list like "x1 x2 x3" or "{x1 x2 x3}"?

在 2018年03月12日 05:54, Jérôme Hénin 写道: