Re: CHARMM36 parameters for nucelobases

From: HEMANTH H 18310019 (hemanth.h_at_iitgn.ac.in)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2018 - 07:14:49 CST

You can generate the parameters by two methods, 1. You can write a patch to
create the required nucleobase from the available parameters in CHARMM.
2. You can use CHARMM-GUI for creating the parameters, but do look out for
the penalties associated, in most cases you might need to perform some
validation for the values that CHARMM-GUI gives you.

Best,
Hemanth H