Re: QM/MM Error

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2018 - 12:43:50 CDT

Great, I will go over that material again, thanks! A question about QM region water molecules, all of the atoms in the water molecule would have beta set to 1.0, but I wouldn't need to do anything with the occupancy column correct? They don't need an QM/MM bond defined, right? Thanks!

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Biophysics

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602